PREORDER - Park Sparrows - Boy Gangs of Richmond Patch
These Richmond made patches are available on a limited basis and regularly sell out, and this will be the only run of 2018. In order to reserve yours, please consider preordering!
- Preorders are discounted from their regular retail price of $10
- You will receive your patches before they're available online
- Patches will ship by mid-November in advance of the holidays
BOY GANGS OF RICHMOND SERIES
In the latter half of the 19th century, the city of Richmond was a patchwork of territories fiercely protected by roving gangs of young children. From the tony streets of Shockoe Hill to the slaughterhouse district of Butchertown, these little hooligans took great pride representing their neighborhoods, and now you can too.
Based on the very real names and histories of the Boy Gangs of Old Richmond, this series of patches reimagines the gangs in vintage mascot style. These original designs are created and embroidered right here in the hallowed streets of the Capitol City.
- An illustrated patch for the Park Sparrows of Monroe Park
- Each patch comes on card stock label with a history of the boy gang.
- Original illustration is designed and embroidered right here in Richmond
- 3 inch embroidered iron-on patch